Discord Banned. Can some1 Reach out to vosk mod? thanks<3

Hi guys, I was wondering why out of nowhere I have been banned from discord? As far as I remember, i double checked and have broke None of the server-s rules. Could anyone reach out to MR. or MS. vox and help a fellow asic miner please?? Ive learned alot in this discord and kept some great friendships around, as well as I really enjoy sharing ideas and experiences about mining. Thanks in advance guys, see you soon i hope <3

Were you banned from the Vosk server or from Discord in general? I’ve been banned from both discord and multiple servers. Very rarely will you be able to gain access again.

If you can’t manage to get unbanned then you’ll have to create a new discord and access the server from a different IP address.

1 Like

Very much appreciated for the response. It is a pity as I loved the community and have my discord working as my main and only one. Having no plans to change discord I guess thats it for me in Vosk’s discord. Peace guys, enjoy mining <3 stay safe, Have a woderful and bumpy road in crypto