Do Bobcat ship their miners to Mexico?

Hello everybody.

I’m new in the site and I would like to know if someone has bought a Bobcat miner shipped and delivered in Mexico.

I’ve been trading with cryptos since 2017 and I’m interested to start mining.

After some research I chose the Bobcat to begin but when I enter the official Bobcat miner shop I get the message on the screenshot. I could use a VPN to make the purchase or simply put the order being on the US but I want to know if they ship to Mexico. I already asked several times via the customer support mail they provide on the site but they never answer (been waiting for over two months).

Did anyone bought a Bobcat miner and got it delivered to their address in Mexico? Did everything went ok or had any problems to get it?

Hey arsnecro I too live in Mexico and was wondering the same thing. Were you ever able to find out if they do ship to Mexico?

Try using VPN and selecting a different country when accessing the website. The bobcats ship directly from China to your location. Unless there’s some shipping restrictions from China to Mexico that I’m not aware of you shouldn’t have any problem. Also since the Frequency and electrical supply is the same in Mexico as it is in the US any bobcat you receive should work like a charm