Does anybody have a miner at a hosting facility in the US?

Does anybody have a miner at a hosting facility in the US? In a few months I may be in position to buy my first Bitcoin miner but I want to have it hosted. Does anybody else have theres at a facility? If so, can you provide some details? Thank you. As my first, im looking at S19j’s maybe even hydros if possible

1 Like

If you read through the threads there is a guy that participates in the forum that has started his own hosting business. I cant remember his name, I think its Mike. Anyway good luck to you!

2 Likes

@AdamMoyers!!! Your services are required :slight_smile:.

6 Likes

I was with Compass and holy hey zeus was it a nightmare. Never again, avoid Compass!

2 Likes

Are you with anybody now?

Yes please let me know

I’m currently at max capacity. I hope to have another 170ish spots(90ish are already spoken for) in the next six weeks. This is at a different site so the terms are a little different because of power deposits.

1 year contract
1 month security deposit that will be returned when/if you leave.
$.09/kWh
$50/miner setup fee.

2 Likes

Mining farm hosting generally has MOQ requirements

Hi @AdamMoyers - is there a waiting list or something to secure a spot? First timer here, so not sure how to engage your services.
Thanks

1 Like

I’m from the uk. @AdamMoyers been a saviour as far as mining goes as I’d have to shutdown if I wasn’t able to send my L7 to him due to horrendous power costs in the uk.

1 Like

I have used Adam Moyer for about 7 months now. He has been good to work with. I, also, will have 6 new miners put into service on or around April 20th. I highly recommend.

1 Like

compass are renowned for being terible