Does anybody know good asic miner usb?

hello, i’m gona mine bitcoin solar in my backyard.
i’m going usb mining. with a rasberry pi.
does someone know a good asic usb bitcoin miner under 100 us dollar? and over 100 giga hashes
I live in holland so my english is not very good.
this is a great forum!!

bye, Nathan

gekkoscience have usb miners that you can get for under $100 on amazon and ebay. However i would recommend the gekkoscience r606 podminer that will hash upto and over 1Th/s using around 100watts of electricity and it plugs into your P.C or rasberry Pi using a usb just like a usb miner. I just purchased one for $350 with power supply included its is super quite so can be run inside without annoying the wife. It is plugged into my asus tablet running windows 10 with remote control using teamveiwer. So i have access to it from anywhere it a internet connection.

A down fall to usb miners is when they go zombie you have to restart them the r606 auto restarts it will also adjust the frequency to obtain a more optimal result.

Take into the equation you will need a usb hub, power supply, fan for cooling the usb miners and the miners them selves. which most likely will be an $300+ set up cost as one usb miner will not be enough as you would need a min of 10 usb miners to reach 1 Th/s.

Hope this helps you.

1 Like