Does anyone in here own KCS (Kucoin) Token?

Hello,

Just wanted to know if anyone also trades and holds kucoin? I think this coin is a hidden gem given the fact that it’s the 4th biggest cryptocurrency exchange and there is no kyc at the moment(not required). Yes, I do own this token and I think it has big potential like binance coin. Just my opinion. Would like to hear what others thoughts are.

5 Likes

Are you talking about the KCS KuCoin shares token?

1 Like

I believe he is talking about this one: KuCoin Token | CoinMarketCap

2 Likes

Personally, I don’t hold any Kucoin Token. I don’t think there is anything wrong with it at all, I just have been busy with other crypto that I didn’t even remember Kucoin existed.

CoinMarketCap says that you get a daily dividend by holding more than 6 KCS; if you don’t mind me asking, do you have more than 6 KCS and if so, then what kind of profit are you looking at? This may be something to get into like you are saying.

Yes, Kucoin shares.

1 Like

I just have it sitting in the exchange. I know they offer some sort of dividend program but haven’t looked into it.

1 Like

Pretty high return rate for staking on Kucoin. KcS is a good token to have. Same as CRO which will hit 20 one day.

1 Like

I love kucoin for trading, best exchange in my opinion for usable features that all exchanges should have.
I like the support for limit orders. that most big exchanges don’t have. I refuse to exchange on coinbase or crypto or any platform that wont allow me to specify what i want to buy and sell at. (limit orders)

I did hold the token for a while but prefer the rewards offered at Voyager so i moved most of my usdc there and hold there token for extra interest 9% + . I did do the crypto. com stake and I hate it. I cant wail to dump my cro.
What i don’t like about Kucoin is its so many features and ability that its almost overwhelming for a newer user very busy pages and its Greek to novice users.

But I’m personally moving away from coins that have no real utility and looking to de couple from many of these hold to earn coins outside of usdc.

im here to make money not gamble. slow and steady and calculated wins in my experience. plan heavy gamble light.

4 Likes

Sounds like a good plan. Thanks for sharing

1 Like

What coins are you looking at?
For me it’s Algo, ADA, XRP, Solana, BTC, Chainlink, and HBAR

FROM ME TO IMMEDIATELHACKER•TECH I WILL FOREVER BE GRATEFUL TO YOU BECAUSE YOU HAVE BROUGHT MY FAMILY OUT OF POVERTY, MAY YOU LIVE LONG**[quote=“cryptominernv, post:1, topic:31540, full:true”]
Hello,

Just wanted to know if anyone also trades and holds kucoin? I think this coin is a hidden gem given the fact that it’s the 4th biggest cryptocurrency exchange and there is no kyc at the moment(not required). Yes, I do own this token and I think it has big potential like binance coin. Just my opinion. Would like to hear what others thoughts are.
[/quote]

Hodl all my beans on UFO! This gaming token will blow everything out of the universe. Take 10 minutes and DYOR. You are still early to the party.

yeah i just started holding KCS token in my KuCoin account and started increasing it on monthly basis as the rewards they give in weekly basis is really amazing and token itself is holding so strong even with recent dip so i see it following BNB in future speically if they went into smart contracts and stuff.