Does Helium Mining SUCK Now?!

Are you STILL waiting for your Helium miner from the various manufacturers? Are your HNT earnings down? Let’s look at Helium miner manufacturer updates and also see whether mining Helium sucks now, or if HNT is the best coin to mine! Sub to VoskCoin for the BEST Helium videos! http://voskco.in/Sub

Get $10 free and 5% off your trading fees! - FTX.US & FTX 5% off fees & $10 FREE Codes! - VoskCoin - Medium
Join the BEST Helium HNT Discord server! VoskCoin
Sign up and get $15 for free with Cryptal - Cryptal - Secure and Simple Crypto Exchange
Best deals on the most popular 2022 miner - bobcat miner 300 in Miners: Search Result | eBay
This is the best mining rig you can buy in 2022 - https://voskco.in/b300

It’s been over a year now since some Helium miner manufacturers promised to deliver miners. Those who ordered are STILL waiting for those same miners. How can this be acceptable? Let’s take a look at which Helium mining manufacturers are scamming their customers, and pull the curtain back behind shady business practices in the Helium space. Validators and Helium Inc are eating up the mining profits day by day, the consensus lottery system has been given to the Validators, and adding hotspots is a nightmare now. So is it even worth mining Helium anymore? What am I doing with my Helium mining rewards? I’ll show you how the best crypto miners think and how to maximize your Helium HNT profits!

I made $5,200 in ONE DAY mining Helium HNT! I made $5,200 in ONE DAY - YouTube
Here’s how to buy the best HNT miner Bobcat Helium Miner 300 - How to Buy Bobcat Miner 300 Helium Hotspot Miner - YouTube
Rak V2 MNTD drops are great if you can snag a miner - https://voskco.in/hntM
What I WISH I knew before starting to mine Helium - What I WISH I KNEW Before I Started Mining Helium HNT... - YouTube
VoskCoinTalk Helium Mining Wiki - Helium HNT Hotspot Mining Wiki & FAQ
Join the BEST Helium mining Discord - VoskCoin

:alarm_clock: Timestamps :alarm_clock:
00:00 Is it too late to get into Helium Mining?
02:12 What happened to SynchroBit?
04:39 Getting RAK MNTD and Bobcat miners
05:50 Helium manufacturers scamming customers?
07:20 Helium hotspots on eBay and scalpers
8:03 HNT network is still growing but earnings are down
09:24 Helium mining has changed over the years
10:20 When to sell, buy and hold coins
12:14 The network has some growing pains
12:52 Cryptal EU licensed crypto exchange
13:24 Bobcat and FreedomFi 5G collaboration
14:44 Do I still recommend Helium mining?
16:49 What is the future for Helium HNT and mining?
18:26 Don’t forget to have fun!

VoskCoinTalk the VoskCoin forum - VoskCoinTalk - Best cryptocurrency & blockchain forum
VoskCoin Facebook - Redirecting...
VoskCoin Reddit - https://www.reddit.com/r/voskcoin/
VoskCoin Discord Server Invite - VoskCoin
VoskCoin Twitter - https://twitter.com/VoskCoin
VoskCoin Instagram - Login • Instagram

VoskCoin is for entertainment purposes only and is never intended to be financial investment advice. VoskCoin owns or has owned cryptocurrency and associated hardware. VoskCoin may receive donations or sponsorships in association with certain content creation. VoskCoin may receive compensation when affiliate/referral links are used. VoskCoin is home of the Doge Dad, VoskCoin is not your Dad, and thus VoskCoin is never liable for any decisions you make.

Does Helium Mining SUCK Now?!

2 Likes

I first got wind of issues here on Voskcointalk. Issues · helium/denylist · GitHub

1,409 Open / 1,534 Closed (past 90 days) . Last time I did the math (February) they had a daily handle rate of about 15%, which was declining from previous figures.

I took that info into my trading. If a company has a declining handle rate for issues, that is an awful sign. I pulled my investment and went elsewhere. A company that handles only 50% of issue request has serious issues. Issue request should decline as the company operates, over time, and refine itself. Not increase exponentially more than the growth and distribution rate of the company.

This doesn’t mean too much to mining profitability, unless you are one of the 85% daily ticket makers who got banned and are on a 1 1/2 month back log before they even address a possible un-ban.

I have seen a massive uptick in HNT miner re-sales due to people buying second hand > plugging it in > getting auto-banned > saying screw it and selling cheaper than they purchased for because they feel like they are passing a ban on for a fee. I feel that pain, I’d be pretty upset if the first thing I had to do with a miner was petition for an unban of my device on the network.

Looking around the explorer, the ONLY blue hotspots (0.2+hnt/7d) that im seeing, from china to my neck of the woods, are all PantherX.

Every single one of them.

And the only ones that are getting witnesses too.

The proposal today says it can open up witnesses to 100km range. So thats got me hopeful,
But if these pantherX guys can get witnesses, so can I.
I just need to figure out wtf is the difference. Haha

1 Like