Dogecoin Developer Explains Moving DOGE to Staking PoS

Dogecoin Developer Explains Moving DOGE to Staking PoS yes ahh a big concern has been Dogecoin mining ending, because Vitalik Buterin who moved Ethereum from mining to staking PoW to PoS is trying to get Dogecoin to switch to Proof of Stake ending Proof of Work DOGE mining! Buy This Miner for easy passive income! Evergreen

PEGA Pool the Bitcoin mining pool! PEGA Pool - Eco Friendly Bitcoin Mining Pool
Subscribe! VoskCoin - YouTube
Casa Miners sells the Bitmain Antminer L7 - Casa Miners ® – Casa Miners ®
Use code VOSKCOIN to save over $100!
Keep your coins safe in cold storage - https://voskco.in/trezor

Dogecoin is the 2nd most profitable coin to mine after Bitcoin mining, and then the 3rd most profitable coin to mine is Litecoin which will be crushed also if DOGE moves to staking and ditches mining. Dogecoin has always been a merge mined coin on the scrypt mining algorithm with Litecoin LTC. A lot of cryptocurrencies are trying to go green and ditch energy-intensive mining but proof of work is a proven and trustworthy blockchain consensus mechanism. Let’s review Dogecoin moving to proof of stake, and how DOGE staking is good and bad for Dogecoin along with how this will impact Doge mining rigs as well as Dogecoin competitors like Shiba Inu SHIB.

My New Dogecoin Miner is Earning $20 PER DAY Mining DOGE! My New Dogecoin Miner is Earning $20 PER DAY Mining DOGE! - YouTube
VoskCoin is mining using a Digital Shovel Minipod Digital Shovel x VoskCoin
You can order your own, mention VOSKCOIN to save hundreds!

:alarm_clock: Timestamps :alarm_clock:
00:00 Is Dogecoin moving to Proof of Stake?
00:34 Scrypt mining profitability
02:23 Vitalik Buterin on Doge Proof of Stake
04:21 Results of the Doge PoS shift
06:53 Dogecoin Dev speaks about PoS future
10:43 LoRA-based Dogecoin mining?
12:47 The future of Dogecoin mining

Follow us on our official social media accounts! - VoskCoin | Twitter, Instagram, Facebook | Linktree

VoskCoin is for entertainment purposes only and is never intended to be financial investment advice. VoskCoin owns or has owned cryptocurrency and associated hardware. VoskCoin may receive donations or sponsorships in association with certain content creation. VoskCoin may receive compensation when affiliate/referral links are used. VoskCoin is home of the Doge Dad, VoskCoin is not your Dad, and thus VoskCoin is never liable for any decisions you make.

Dogecoin Developer Explains Moving DOGE to Staking PoS

1 Like