Don't Call Me an Influencer

Don’t call me an influencer, I am not some fake wannabe industry lame here to misguide you for clicks, sales, and shilling bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for paid endorsements… I’m the real deal, I love content creation, and hate the crypto youtube influencer game…

Subscribe to the channel if you want - https://voskco.in/sub

I, Drew Vosk, pour my blood, sweat, and tears into VoskCoin, and of course, I have taken paid promotion deals to support employing 7 people full-time… but a sponsor doesn’t make you a sell-out, and the difference between a shill and a review is sharing my honest opinion with you all… Watch the videos, and come to your own conclusions…

:alarm_clock: Timestamps :alarm_clock:
00:00 Influence or content?
00:35 How did I start my youtube channel?
02:00 How to balance my content?
03:49 I am a true believer in Crypto
04:30 Why did I start my youtube channel?
06:13 Working for freedom and beyond
07:00 What did I want to be?
08:02 What resonates?
08:43 Ads all the way down
10:00 Coverage not favour
12:00 Comment and engage
13:30 Disclosing and disclaiming
14:40 Getting emotional about your bags
15:58 How do I earn?
17:14 Buying and building
17:45 The Doge dad

VoskCoin Social Media and Links - VoskCoin | Instagram, Facebook | Linktree

VoskCoin is for entertainment purposes only and is never intended to be financial investment advice. VoskCoin owns or has owned cryptocurrency and associated hardware. VoskCoin may receive donations or sponsorships in association with certain content creation. VoskCoin may receive compensation when affiliate/referral links are used. VoskCoin is home of the Doge Dad, VoskCoin is not your Dad, and thus VoskCoin is never liable for any decisions you make.
don’t call voskcoin a fucking influencer

2 Likes