Ecohashes Scam or Legit?

Will I get my investment into this back? OMG is it a ponzi? OMG am I the ponzi now! I had no idea…

It is a scam. You may get some of your money back before they run off with it but I wouldn’t count on it. Sorry, man. I hope your investment was relatively small.

I lost about 1500 canadian

Do you have some screenshots and other data you could share so that this doesn’t happen to other people in the future?

Is unlimited hash just another ecohashes? will I not get my money yet again?

If you want to earn daily interest in crypto you should try staking some coins yourself on a server that you run yourself.

Your keys, your control.

OK, sorry for sounding newbish but Vosk what is this self run server staking you talk about, sir? That sounds very interesting.

2 Likes

I’m just referencing running any proof of stake coin, like staking NRG by running a full node on windows/mac or pref. linux

It’s not completely accurate, but MasterNodes Online is a good place to start finding projects that do staking or master nodes. Don’t take their numbers for granted, and always look into any projects before investing.

So you promoted a scam website vosk? Well I guess I promoted a scam website as well? unlimited-hash.com isn’t living up to commitments already. Will deposits be restored do you know who that is vosk? Why did you promote this who told you to promote something that foolish then? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qZo2y4A6ig

obviously we would never promote a scam, and a scam isn’t a scam… until it is.

We don’t want anyone who watches our content to lose money or get scammed – its why we promptly removed it from our video ASAP once we received a bad report of the site. Initial research couldn’t prove their site was a scam.

1 Like

Are they going to restore payments to my wallet?

im not their customer support

2 Likes

Lol, me at work every time someone complains about issues with their Microsoft products, instead of the applications we actually make.

No I just chose you to stalk on youtube because your closer to " The Farm " than I am, Iowa, GA, now Virginia is there any doubt at this point! Sure creepy hanging out with kids this young I agree but what else do you want. I am a fun loving guy here this is how I get my kicks! What about the amazon logs I deposited! fhal.ob cshd.ob they must be found! https://yield.claims/ I am trying to get at it but it says my deposit has been pending over 24 hours I need it approved so I can send more money to you…

Yes vosk I really am this stupid its really grumpy cat! Seriously!