Enjoying the Bloodbath

What’s driving this market cycle? seems a bit oversold? I’m watching litecoin specifically very very low

1 Like

The market is selling off because it’s expected that the fed is going to start raising rates in March. I believe we still have more down side to stocks “mostly small cap and tech trading at higher mulptues” should trend up after March if CPI data comes back with inflation is starting to cool down.

I also believe the markets will trade sideways for a couple years, meaning the s&p will not deliver those beautiful 10-12% returns but ultimately 8 or less.

Money will be made in buys banking stocks or BIG tech like Amazon, Google, Apple ect.

Now note I know this is stocks I’m talking about about but the crypto to stock index "tech sector " reads a .8 to 1 ratio.

2 Likes

Add geopolitical events Russia-Ukraine issue

1 Like

Yup banks will do good with raised interest rates, but that would depend on us not having suck a horrible downturn that people don’t take out Loans, correct @Carl_Canady ?

1 Like

Bitcoin seems to have stabilized and moving in the right direction now

Fingers crossed

1 Like

Hash rates keep improving to new ATHs even with this price volatility. That’s a good sign.

I have bought a lot of KDA and RVN in this market…

1 Like

Absolutely correct in theory everytime there is a rate hike money does flow more into banks and also left liquid. But only that particular banks earnings will distinguish how much made in loans for their underlying profit in that category when they release earnings. I have been putting money into an index fund called “XLF” last year as a cash park…glad I did because it has been doing very stable and while the markets are down 10-20% xlf is only down .78% But up a total of 7% from my average. This allows me to pull money and rotate into over sold stocks trading at very low multiples and even some call options.

Everyone seen rate hikes coming might as well prepare when the interest3rates when to 0…they will not stay 0 forever!

1 Like

I want to get into rivian too but I will wait till their earrings and also the market to correct more

I think its going to keep dropping, these Fed rate hikes are coming.

3 Likes

Just keep buying bitcoin and quality crypto projects that are actually making money. Everything is fine.

2 Likes

I second that!!!

1 Like