ETH Proxy Solo Mining?

Hi Everyone! :slight_smile:

I’ve built a 6x 5700xt rig, currently mining using Simple Mining PhoenixMiner 5.1c, pointed to Ethermine, reporting 302.13Mh/s, averaging 291.07 actual. Alex Cobb has been hitting blocks solo mining using an ETH proxy server. I tried to look here to see if anyone was doing that but didn’t see it. He estimated a 300Mh/s rig could hit 1-2 blocks per month, right now I’m getting about .5 ETH in payouts a month. Especially with the sunset of ETH mining imminent, it’d be nice to clear actual blocks! Anyone try ETH proxy mining? Any insights into it? Is it even possible to do it with Simple Mining? Thanks for your time! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

From the looks of his video he is using 12 GH/s + I DO NOT BELIEVE HE HAS ANY MORE THAN HIS ONE RIG ON THE PROXY HE IS RUNNIN AT HIS HOME. HE IS NOT BEING TRUTHFUL WITH THE VIDEO. That is something to keep in mind is the hash rate he is using to hit those blocks. With that being said I do see there being advantages to using the proxy mine to. DO NOT BELIEVE EVERYTHING YOU READ. We have been able to set up ETC, ETH SOLO as well as ETC, ETH STANDARD mining.

PLEASE DO NOT PAY ALEX COBB ANY MONEY TO HAVE HIM HELP SET UP THE PROXY.

1 Like

What change to the proxy that he uses do you have to do for etc? Just change solo pool?

Any chance you can pm me info on the proxy solo mining? I’m running 5700xt right now and would love to try and hit a couple blocks.

Look up I mine blocks on you tube and I’m sorry but you’ll have to figure it out yourself from there

1 Like