ETH saying I'll make negative compared to ETC? + some questions

I went on cryptocompare and whattomine…

On whattomine I put in 29.95 MH/s and and 170.5 watts for Ethash, using the scenario that I would mine with a 1660 super with its wattage at 80.5 along with the estimated wattage of other parts which would be 90, so 170.5. Electricity speed was set to .16 and the calculations showed that I would make .59 on ETH and .68 on ETC.

…but when I head on over to cryptocompare I put in the same settings and it says that I will make negative $-0.10 per month while on the ETC tab on cryptocompare it says I will make $0.65 a day.

So does this mean I’m going to make negative? I have two sites telling me the opposite…

Also, is the 1660 worth buying to mine? I want to pair it to a 1060 6gb that I currently already have which makes like $0.40 after electricity costs per day. Are there any other GPU’s that I should get instead that would ROI faster?

btw -> (electricity for me is .16)

Try mining them instead of just reading online mining profitability calculators.

As far as the 1660 super goes for mining…

2 Likes

It is the legend himself :open_mouth:

…I have watched it twice, but I have decided to start off with the 5700XT, I have ordered it along with other parts and I am now waiting. :smiley:

dont trust what its show as some show yesterday and today i shut earn 15usd but in real earn just 7.10usd, what to mind show estimated earning in real depends of your share value and pool luck if pool not luck your earnings possible negative if pool luck your earnings will be as show estimated if pool very lucky your earnings can be 10-40% of showed estimated earnings. also its depend of coin price and other facts