Ethereum 2022 Report - Full Blockchain Analysis

Today we’ll go over everything you need to know about Ethereum - from mining to narratives to news, we’ll cover all the blockchain data you need to become a Ethereum & DeFi master! Sub! https://voskco.in/Sub

Read the full report published by Messari here - https://messari.io/report/state-of-ethereum-q3-2022?referrer=asset:ethereum
Get tons of bonuses when you sign up to trade ETH on FTX - Medium

Ethereum is the second largest cryptocurrency as well as a virtual machine that has propelled cryptocurrency to new heights since its inception! The more you know about Ethereum and its history, the better you can predict what will take place with the many coins built atop it, and thus have better gains! The State of Ethereum report contains all the vital information and statistics you need to be on top of everything related to Ethereum $ETH, so today we will be going to break down the valuable blockchain analysis you need to know. Whether you’re a Bitcoin investor, or an ex-Ethereum miner, you can’t miss this!

:pick: You can’t mine Ethereum anymore… But you can mine BTC! :pick:
Learn how to set up any Bitcoin miner - How To Set Up an ASIC Miner - YouTube
Watch our crypto mining electricity guide - Bitcoin Crypto and GPU Mining Electricity Guide! - YouTube
Check out CoinMiningCentral for ASIC miners- Coin Mining Central - UK Cryptocurrency Mining Hardware Supplier
Mine your Bitcoin with ViaBTC - ViaBTC | Sign up

:alarm_clock: Timestamps :alarm_clock:
00:00 Ethereum 2022 report
01:03 Key insights
06:47 Ethereum layer 2 analysis
09:41 Ethereum DeFi sector analysis
16:39 Ethereum regulation analysis
17:46 Future of Ethereum

Follow us on our official social media accounts! - VoskCoin | Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Facebook | Linktree

VoskCoin is for entertainment purposes only and is never intended to be financial investment advice. VoskCoin owns or has owned cryptocurrency and associated hardware. VoskCoin may receive donations or sponsorships in association with certain content creation. VoskCoin may receive compensation when affiliate/referral links are used. VoskCoin is home of the Doge Dad, VoskCoin is not your Dad, and thus VoskCoin is never liable for any decisions you make.

Ethereum 2022 Report - Full Blockchain Analysis

I like the news tidbits style. but still would like new ways of passive income, preferably through crypto projects that are doxxed.