Fan shrouds for cooling

Does anyone here use fan shrouds on their sj19 miner? I live in west Texas and the days are already up to 90. I’m looking for a quick and easy way to get some quiet and cool off my miner. My miner is in my garage so I raise my garage door a little to vent but not sure if that will do it when the temps reach 110. Any help would be appreciated.

Personally, I had 9 S9’s running out of my apartment, ran from both Dryer and Stove 220V. Not recommended!
This is just my personal view of running miners out of a Home, apartment, garage, or business. I would recommend doing your own research and seek professional help regarding the power supply.
First you really need to pick what algorithm you want to mine with a ASIC.
If you go small miners you could purchase a PDU (Power Distribution Unit) the linked is just for example. You might be able to run something safely!
If you go one or two big ones, you will need to find a way to run them safety on 220V!. Most of the larger miners will ONLY run on 220V.
If you can run off 220V not 120V, you can reduce the Amp and Watt usage (which also reduces the load on the cheap wiring inside some of these walls these days).
To run any kind of ASIC miner, you will need to think about how you are going to get that heat out of the room/garage you are using the miner in.
Personally I designed and printed 3D Printed ducting that attaches to the miner fans and enables you to connect a 5/6/7/8" ducting to the miner, Then you have a vent in your window. This way the heat is blown out the window away from your miner. The cooler you can keep the room the Safer it is, but it’s also beneficial to the equipment as well.
Now if you attach the Flexible ducting you can find at Home Depot or Lowes. The kind that has the insulation around it. you use this to connect to the miner and the window. The higher the R rating on the ducting the higher reduction you will also see in sound proofing. I’ve seen miners <80 decibel.
You would be wise to keep the miner on something that’s static resistant. Not Carpet!
This is just my opinion, if possible, try to run everything networked by wire, there is always a small lag when it comes to Wi-Fi. Wi-Fi networks came be affected by so many things these days, The fans on the miners can interfere with the signals.
As for what miner. That is something that you must research! different miners can mine different algorithm - coins.

*Each coin has its own pros/cons.

You can find my website 3dps4u.com

My eBay store

Email sales@3dps4u.com

I’m based in central Texas so do understand high temp concerns