Fastminer K-300 Pre-order 05/23/22

FYI, next Monday Fastminer will be opening up their pre-order for their K-300.

Here are details quoted from Fastminer via their telegram,

K300 - 26TH/s, 5% up and down

On May 23rd you can pre-order K300 on FM website, first batch will contain 900 units

Approximate shipment is planned for August 15th - September 15th, which can be extended to additional 15-30 days depending on unforseen circumstances

You will have two options to buy (payment option USDC ERC20):

1. Pay 20,000$ and receive the miner at your place

2. Financing plan (mine and pay) - total cost 25,000$ and it includes following:

• 10,000$ deposit - you need to pay during pre-order

• 15,000$ balance should be paid back to Fast Miners, this amount can be paid back within 12 months (more info will be announced later on)

• No interest rate, above amount can be paid back earlier (FM team are considering discounts for those who pay the remaining amount before miner is shipped, no details for now)

• Electricity and hosting included

• All the tokens mined will be sent to owner’s wallet address (e.g. if you start mining in September 1st, at the end of the month FM will give an extra 5 days to the owner to decide whether to sell the tokens and pay off the balance or pay off by yourself, separately)

• If you fail to make monthly payment, FM will send multiple reminders within 45-60 days via email before miner is unplugged (exact terms will be announced soon)

• After 15,000$ is paid back, the contract ends with FM, owner can sign a new contract with FM to continue hosting at FM’s farm (at extra cost for hosting and electricity) or miner can be shipped to the owner

• price for hosting after paying off the balance is not announced yet

• 6 month warranty offered by default which can be extended (probably at extra cost which is not announced yet)

• Facility/Farm is located in the US, FM team will live stream everything (facility, miners, unboxing etc.)

• Each miner will have its own serial number, labeled with a nickname provided by an owner, everything will be transparent

ONLY AT: fastminers.io :rocket:

1 Like

Has anyone actually received one (a physical miner) ?

Maybe give one to @VoskCoin to test? Bit skeptical when I see some company pop out of the wild with a new ASIC like this

Hilariously it is priced 5k to high for the coin. For a 15 month ROI.

I was going to get one, but after taking a deep breath, weighing out the pros and cons of the volatility of KDA, new miner with not enough background and no reviews I decided to buy another L7 when I feel like ASIC prices have come close to dropping.

2 Likes