Feedback on S19A 110THs

Been seeing the new Antminer S19A 110THs miners pop up. Has anyone bought or have one going to supply feedback on profitability. I have been looking to add a couple more SHA miners to the group and was either going to wait till then s19 XP release but of these are very close then I might change the mind?

Thanks you all and have a good night

2 Likes

Well, I donā€™t personally own this machine, but I know that itā€™s a bit more efficient than its predecessor. Therefore, your profit should be little more than the S19 Pro. Iā€™m also thinking about getting the XP as well, but Iā€™m currently tight on budgetā€¦ :sob: I currently have this model in stock, and very competitively priced. :grinning:

1 Like

I saw that you had it for a very good price! I am going to have to do some decision making sure I want the XP or the S19A. I do like the fact the S19A is ready now!

2 Likes

Carl are you planning on ever building out a minting spot at your house ? I am trying to decide right now

1 Like

Absolutely! It is a guaranteed plan! I am looking to buy some land roughly 2-3 years out l. Just donā€™t know where yet. We live in town with an HOA so unfortunately I cannot build any out buildings or I would. If you have the ability to build one out I .out certainly would, especially of you have access to solar to back it up!

1 Like

I building this in my garageā€¦ just getting started like you guys. By the way I ordered all this same time as yā€™all ordered your items. Supplier from China and have been mining for about 3 weeks.

1 Like

Nice set up man!!! Was your supplier Apexto?

Noā€¦I actually found him off Alibaba. I started small and have ordered everything since. Have a BK 1+ ordered and waiting on at the moment. It was a December Pre Order order but they are still behind.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s what I ordered ā€œK1+ā€ if you donā€™t mind me asking how much did you get her for in pre order? I know they dropped them November last tear so they are fairly new!

1 Like

Did the sameā€¦ waiting on a test shipment and then gulpā€¦ time to get busy

With the recent price fluctuations are you guys still picking up ASIC miners? Seems like the ROIā€™s time frame is pretty high.

Iā€™ve tried to get into ASIC mining, but still waiting on my L7 and basically got stiffed on a CK5.

@Carl_Canady are you on the Vosk discord channel? Iā€™d like to talk to you about our ā€˜mutual friendā€™. My name is [N]Crypt on discord.

1 Like

I am not and you can PM me here

Being that I just registered this account, I cannot PM others just yet. Would you mind trying to PM me to see if that works?

Iā€™m active on Discord and given my situation some members pointed me to these forums.

Iā€™m holding off for now. Numbers just donā€™t work for me at current asking prices. Others can make various other assumptions with respect to coin prices, mining difficulty etc. and arrive at numbers that support whatever narrative they want to believe - and when the dust settles, they might be right.

I do have 6 S19j Pro 100ā€™s upcoming from Compass. I ordered these last year so the price per rig relative to todayā€™s yield, even when factoring much cheaper electricity costs than I could get on my own, is awful. So Iā€™ve no choice but to play the long game. I also have a L7 supposedly due to ship any day now. Iā€™ll believe it when I see it. This rig also has been on order since early fall of last year.

I had debated a KD6 if I couldā€™ve gotten it directly from Goldshell. At a theoretical $112/day as I type this, a KD6 isnā€™t bad for a return of invested capital. But $/day numbers shown on whattomine.com and asicminervalue.com etc donā€™t bake in the impact on difficulty (i.e. KDA/day) once all those new KD6ā€™s start hashing as soon as April. Fortunately, I didnā€™t ā€œwinā€ their allotment ā€œlotteryā€ from several weeks ago (2 months ago? Iā€™m losing track of time) and saved myself $38k.

This is basically how I felt about it as well. My L7 was purchased last August/September from a reseller, Iā€™ve been told I can expect it this month, but like you, we will see. I wanted to pick up some BTC asics but give this price environment and volitility, itā€™s made more sense to pick up the coin and hold.

Which batch did you purchase? November batch should be out for delivery. December batch is yet to be delivered but due to Russians not being to receive their miners, many are asking the vendors to resell their equipment either at a loss or a small profit.

Mine was originally the December batch. Iā€™ve been told there were delays but that I can expect it sometime this month. Iā€™ll check in with them in about a week at mid-month.

Iā€™m waiting on my december batch as well. hopefully, this month will be the month!

And that makes 3 of us. I check my email more than a few times a day.

Hi Carl, S19 XP 140th has good price nowadays, are you instead in it?