Finally got the Goldshell Mini Doge Voskcoin Edition!

I finally got the Mini Doge Voskcoin Edition :grin:

1 Like

Which pool are you using? I was going to start mine off on F2pool.

2 Likes

I got it on F2pool as merge mining first choice, Poolin as merge mining second choice, and Dxpool as my third choice. :sunglasses:

Sweeeeeet man! Best of luck to you. My miners should be here by Friday.

1 Like

Just got my 2nd unit (1st Voskcoin) up and running. I’m using the F2pool and noticed after a couple days I was only seeing LTC revenue and no DOGE. Did a bunch of Googling with no real answer, then I finally chatted with them and found a FAQ that says you have to add your DOGE wallet address or you won’t even see DOGE rewards let alone get any. Unlike the LTC revenue that shows up even if you don’t have an address configured. It wasn’t punch me in the face obvious when I set up the account so I thought it may be good to mention that here for others.

Thanks for a great channel Vosk, I hope you’re getting a good cut$ from this project.

2 Likes

Yep, you have to have your DOGE wallet setup on F2pool, also the minimum payout for LTC is 0.02 LTC, and 40 DOGE.

I’ve been averaging about 0.005/0.004 LTC per day and about 7 to 9 DOGE per day on my Mini Doge, so lets see how long it takes me to reach the 0.02 LTC/40 DOGE minimum payout… :crossed_fingers: :grin: