Financing options?

I’ve seen where multiple people have financed their asic’s. I’m interested in doing this myself to maximize the opportunities in this bear market.
What are some of the companies you all have any experience with ? Who would you recommend? Who should I stay away from ? Etc
This is a business and I want to expand.

Why buy when miners are still overpriced?? Not a good business move to buy something with a 3-5+ year ROI and a 3-5 year life span. Look at the numbers you need cheap electric and high hash rate to make money mining. Check asicminervalue.com plug in the electric rate see what you would make and how much the miner costs and figure out the ROI. The lower the ROI the better the manufacturers think 3+ years is a good ROI I think 1.5 years or less is a good ROI.

I’m roi will be 2 yrs at the current price of $1.60 per KDA.

While I appreciate your input I’m a believer in crypto and what it will do. When are miners not overpriced? I also don’t look at the current prices when looking at ROI. kDA is so undervalued right now. I see the Mimi KD box pro’s making $25 a day. That’s how I see it. Why would I sell anything in this market? I’ve been to that site MANY times, it’s a great tool but as you know this is a volatile industry, when we go back up we go way up, so we HODL and take profits at ATH.

1 Like

If you’re planning on going back in time to convert what you mined in the future at today’s prices that would hold true, but very unlikely. Of course there is a point to be made there if one is to think the market will continue to go down, otherwise you’ll not likely see machine prices go down much more.

That being said, we don’t typically recommend buying with credit, however if you purchase through us we do have financing options available.
https://www.defi.equipment

Did you take out your electric and the fact that you are only earning .8 coin per box and in a few months you will be lucky if you make .5 Don’t worry manufacturers are gonna have to lower their price Do you think when people are losing money they are gonna buy their expensive miners. We are not stupid miner manufacturers just think we are!

The only way to make money now in mining is go big Bitmain L7, S19 140’s, and the new KDA machine. Invest in those and you will make money( need to host at 7-8 cents electric) The ones with deep pockets will make the money. The little guys have a small pie and will lose money and in the next year and many will drop out.

1 Like

I totally agree. I’m waiting for ATH.

1 Like

I have spoken with Big Sky Asics, they can help you out. There customer services is amazing, even got the response from Aaron (the co-founder). I highly recommend www.bigskyasics.com.