FIRST BUILD any opinions?help!

While I’m not super familiar with the simple miner OS… I don’t think your problem is an Intel chip and AMD video card. You can’t run Nvidia and AMD GPU’s at the same time… Intel CPU doesn’t really relate to the video card.

That screen looks like a Lunix command prompt more or less. Does it take keyboard input? Someone more familiar with that OS can probably help more :smiley:

Looking forward to it :+1: My wife just tentatively okayed me setting up a mining computer upstairs, as apparently last time we renewed our electric the new rate is actually like 1/2 what I thought it was. $1,000 is also going to be my limit to spend, so will try to hold out for that video before going too crazy shopping for parts.

no it doesn’t respond to mouse or keyboard

when i turn off the rig the monitor displays what looks like some error messages but its just a flash as the rig turns off so I cant see what it says

lol my cards arent AMD anyway im such a noob

to even prove im an idiot i had put the wrong email in my config file lol i have my rig connected now i just have to figure out how to point it at a coin to mine

Woohoo I’m mining Beam now

I can’t believe how easy it was time to start planning a real rig build now

1 Like

@MeatyMouse

Congrats! :+1:

@RIZEN
Your thread did kind of get hijacked by MeatyMouse, lol. How’s your search for hardware going?