First steps which rig to test

I’m as green as it gets with this but looking to test the water.

I’ve narrowed it down to evergreen/helium or a used S9/Bitcoin. I’ve found a used S9 for 200.00 I haven’t looked for any used helium miners yet just new.

Any advice for buying used miners?
any other rigs I should look into or stay away from?

I’ve got the extra space to start and expand with solar but I’m limited to 110v power for now.

Thanks!

2 Likes

@Fishcreek

For 479.99

Jingle Mining

iPollo V1 Mini 300MH 240W 5.8G Wi-Fi

choose the power cord WiFiConnection Application: for IDC room and home useAdvantage: Built-in fan, low power consumption, compact sizeCoin Supported: ETHW/ETF/ETCAlgorithm: ETHASH / ETCHASHRAM: Design memory-6 GB, available memory-5.8…

For 399.99

For 299.99

Belay Mining

iPollo G1 mini Grin Miner (1.2GPS)

iPollo G1 Mini Grin Miner is a great cryptocurrency mining hardware using Cuckatoo32 algorithm.

For 199.99

1 iPollo V1 mini Classic ETC 130Mh

(Also for belay mining their are coupons for 25 dollars off)

2 Likes

for saftey without breaking the bank go with one of @Krisz options. but if your stuck between those, if you buy the s9 your wasting your money. helium mining while you will make money, roi will be 50 years unless we do a full rebound and go above $100 hnt. evergreens roi is a little tricky. but as it stand about 3-5 years, probably one of the best cryptos if your looking for being a crypto believer without going full bitcoin.

2 Likes

@y2kanonomous @Fishcreek

Also most people don’t account for the halving in March of 2024, and 2027. And also my calculator shows the ROI for that would be around 2028, and by that point the miner would mostly not work.

2 Likes

also i got some new unused helium miners. if you find ebay post buyitnow thats not a scam, ill sell you one of the ones i have for lets say 5% less if you send eth. i have bobcats, synchros, and nebras. us915

2 Likes

Unidentifiable being that goes with one of these options below👇

You will need to provide proof of reserve of the miners, or I will be forced to report you to the glorious leader.

Hail Vosk. Hail Crypto. Hail ******.

Aw sh*t, can’t say that anymore, I forgot. Lol :joy:. But too bad cancel me already.

(This is a joke, don’t take this seriously. Also I am putting this in because I am too lazy to defend my self in an argument later on, when one person wouldn’t be able to take a joke).

@y2kanonomous

1 Like

3 Likes

My head hurts from staring at it. Thanks @y2kanonomous.

Also what gender do you identify as from the chart. Sorry In advance for the genders that are not included. Like mine they did not include banana/car, rev vroom vroom.

2 Likes

teaches you to talk smack brooooo

2 Likes

Sir and or ma’am and or helipad/helicopter, this is unacceptable. I am getting the manager right now.

(I Love this community it’s to funny.)

2 Likes

@community_watch @chat_Dictator @y2kanonomous

We got a person (@Prime) that is going against the great commander of the chat. Ban it. Ban it.

(But seriously bro, welcome to the community).

2 Likes