Flux mining gpu rig

Specs:
Inter-Tech 4W2 Mining Rack 4U 19"
1000w wattera psu
009s risere 6stk
Amd 3000g prosessor
Asus a320-m med splitter for pcie utganger.
4gb ram

Gpuer:
Rx 580 msi
5600xt asus
5600xt XFX

Would you guys buy this rig for $800?
Considering mining some flux as well, but I only own asics atm… So this is not my expertise😜

So… this is a “for sell” item?

It is something i am considering buying😊

Have you ever heard of Goldshell?

Yes🙂
But please inform me of what goldshell miner that mines flux😊

MINI-DOGE PRO
CK-BOX
HS-BOX
LB-BOX
SC-BOX
HS-LITE
CK-LITE
LT-LITE
LB-LITE
KD-LITE
KD-BOX PRO
KD6SE
KD-MAX
HS5
HS6
Which one do you want to know(ps:Can you contact my WhatsApp? I’m off work haha,I can only reply to you on the phone)

FLUX😅
I have several kd-box pro and mini doge miners.
I just want to add some flux to my portfolio😊

@Nallexy It depends. What’s the utlimate hashrate of that GPU rig? I’m not a GPU miner so the specs that you provided really don’t tell me anything. I’d get the hashrate and power consumption (just because it has a 1000W power supply doesn’t mean that it’ll consume 1000W) and input numbers here:

Then compare $/day after electricity cost and pool fee to cost of the rig. That should give you days to breakeven and perhaps at least an answer.

Interestingly, FLUX difficulty has been trending downwards for the past several months - opposite of most PoW cryptos. I’m unclear what this signals but it might be worth looking into it. I do know one can create a FLUX node and stake FLUX. So it might be moving from PoW to PoS, but this is purely uneducated speculation on my part. Hopefully someone who has better knowledge of FLUX will chime in.

You also could mine KDA and swap to FLUX if you want FLUX exposure. The two coins tend to move together directionally, though they’re clearly not perfectly correlated.

3 Likes

Thanx for your input​:blush::+1:

1 Like