Full list of all OFFICIAL VOSKCOIN websites, social media, and accounts

I’m about to drop some serious coin thanks to you Vosk!! I definitely do not want to start out with a 25k scam!!! That list would be Phenomenal. My kids love watching you and Tails!! Keep that train rolling. Best to you and the family!!

Hello , do you have hs3 for sale ? Thank you .

I need to speak with someone from your team ASAP.

Could you explain why? I’ve been receiving about 1,000 inquiries a day lately. It’s kind of miserable lol

1 Like

Okay Vosk there is a GoldShell Mini miner for 185MH/S is it worth $1,246.27 it is the Vosk Edition so I know its worth it I want too hear your thoughts on whT you think it is worth the price or what it is sold out every were else I know please let me know if I can get this any cheeper??? Thanks Vosk

What is the best mining software you would recommend? I currently use CUDO miner but I keep having issues running it. Basically just doesn’t run properly and I always have to restart the program, not based on my computers performance

Im getting dm’s from someone on insta claiming to be you and giving me advice on mining. However he asked me to join apex investment capital. I wanted to see if you are affiliated with them or is this some scam guy. He has been pretty helpful in mining though and hasn’t ask for anything. His

pic says voscoin but his user name is volscoin. He has almost 10k followers so i wasnt sure of this was a back up account for you or not

100% a scammer

1 Like

Is there a way to send you an email or direct message?

Drew, love the content, and couldn’t find a way to email you. Would like to talk to you about sponsorship or working together on a project. Can you shoot me an email? Thanks!

sent you a direct message

Did you DM me a @whatasapp number ? I don’t see it anymore and didn’t get to see whom it was from.

Hello Vosk Coin team. Love your channel and just signed up here. I need to know if the following website is yours or a scammer. https://voskcoins co/

Thanks and looking forward to great things here with all of you :slight_smile:

I cannot get a response about my transaction or my refunds

@VoskCoin there are 28 of us forum members who are trying to reach you via email or PM about a seller on here who has taken money but not delivered a single miner. Orders placed dating back to mid Nov and not even a tracking number or an estimated date of shipment yet.

I will provide….
1)a list of all 28 members names
2) what they ordered and for how much
3) the date

Thank you.

1 Like

that is 100% a scam site

Hey @VoskCoin Vosk! I have a question. I am currently starting up a project with seed funding. This is an investment startup. My question is is mining profitable enough to actually bring a return to investors significantly within 3-5 years at $100k invested? (Also yes I know this is not financial advice :laughing:) I just want personal experience answers from the king :crown:

Hi Vosk ,@VoskCoin

We are from Chile and putting together small crypto farm using ASIC, powered using solar energy.
We are planning to make a business trip to China in May to meet some Asic suppliers and were wondering if we could visit you in the USA later on. Please let me know if you would like to meet us.
We can change our schedule to fit yours. It would be a very big help to us. We will really appreciate it.

Best Regards

Sebastian Michaelis

Hello, thank you in advance for your help. Scenario: Husband invested 20k to voskcoins.network and the investor deposited $19,800 into our account on 3/7. Then said he accidentally deposited another client’s money and could we please wire it back to the company? The bank authorized the wire transfer and then 24 hrs later now it shows we are overdrawn by $19,800.00 and they’ve taken all of my savings to try and cover some of it. (5k). The investor is our personal friend. … We can’t get hold of him. The account we were using is voskcoins.network. It shows over $40k in there… DID WE JUST LOSE OUR ENTIRE SAVINGS and now this on top of it all?

1 Like

Unfortunately you got scammed, Vosk does YouTube, he doesn’t have separate sites he sells stuff on, and he doesn’t ask people to invest in projects. @W42

1 Like