Full list of all OFFICIAL VOSKCOIN websites, social media, and accounts

Thank you for replying back to me @Chsear11 Oh man… … :nauseated_face:

1 Like

HalloVoskcoin, ist das Ihre Nummer :+1 (909) 206-4177?

no thats a scammer

Seems after your video today (BM-K1+ review) that there is an impersonator leaving comments below the video, trying to get replies to a Gmail account. Using your logo! I thought it was you but for the gmail email.@voskcoin

HI folks! I’m new here and I’m trying to get to voskcoin’s discord channel through the invite, but all I get is MEE6 bot’s greeting and how I need to click on this emoji in it’s message, but nothing happens … the only channel I see is #satoshis-basement and nothing else. I’m a discord noob and don’t know what am i doing wrong … can somebody help, please?

Thanks!

click the 40036 and you’ll be granted access to the VoskCoin discord server

Holly Shiba! I was blind or just dumb! Thanks anyways! I’m in!

Yep they almost got me today, they sent link to buy KD2 KD5 via goldshell group deals…see below

https://voskco.in-goldshell.shop/kd5-groupbuy/

https://voskco.in-goldshell.shop/kd2-groupbuy/

do not buy from links above!!!

Just a reminder of our official links and handles DO NOT PAY SCAMMERS and IMPERSONATORS… please lol

Could I buy one of your frames pls

Hey do you thing you can get me unblocked on the discord channel I have been blocked for several months now it was over a referral link if you could help me out I would appericate it my discord name is skippy2481#2492 thanks

be advised VoskCoin does not use yahoo email addresses, latest scammer alert here

1 Like

Yup, they just hit me up.

well hey on a positive note lol… lets actually connect

2 Likes

Hello i have been contacted by somone claiming to be drew vosk on facebook and have been trying to confirm if the facebook account is legit please help

its not legit. @VoskCoin gets pestered enough by his regulars and random crypto “projects”. so unless you are some crypto big wig or you own a foil pikachu card and wanted to sell it to him i highly doubt he is messaging you out of the blue.

1 Like

that’s not me