FusionSilicon X1 Miners - Fully Working - Good Condition

FusionSilicon X1 Miners- Lyra2REv2 - 12.96Gh/s - Powerful Verge, Mona Miner

I would rather sell these miners here on Drew’s site than on eBay.

THESE MINERS ARE PROFITABLE and have been for a long time. The do require a 220V - 240V power supply.

We are asking $1,500 for the fully functional miners and $500 for the miners that require surgery. We Will accept the highest offers that come in.

Very profitable Lyra2REv2 miner. The latest firmware from FusionSilicon is installed. This miner has not been modified in any way. Power supply is not included. Sold As-Is. Due to the highly volatile nature of crypto-mining, no returns. Results shown in the miner web page photo are our results after over six days of mining will vary depending on your internet connection speed, your selected mining pool, and other factors. Shipping via FedEx Ground or UPS Ground. We will be selling 10 of these miners.

We also have 8 of these FusionSilicon X1 miners with problems that we are looking to move. For parts. Not working like they should. Great project for someone who knows something about ASIC miners. Very profitable right now if you can get it up and hashing. The latest firmware from FusionSilicon is currently installed. These miners have not been modified in any way. May need a firmware update, factory reset, or hash board surgery. Power supply is not included. Unit powers up and you can successfully log into the miner. Sold As-Is. No returns. Shipping via FedEx Ground or UPS Ground. We have about 15 of these miners available.

We prefer to accept Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, etc. for payment. Our preference is Litecoin. You can always use PayPal - we’ve got that covered too.

I am Scott Mitchell from Augusta, Georgia. You can view my 100% feedback profile on my eBay store (Your Second Chance Lot Shop) @ https://www.ebay.com/usr/your.second.chance.lot.shop?_trksid=p2047675.l2559

Feel free to DM me. I’m very responsive and I will consider all offers seriously.

So you know which power supply you need: Model X1 Miner from FusionSilicon mining Lyra2REv2 algorithm with a maximum hashrate of 12.96Gh/s for a power consumption of 1110W.

This is an performance example of one of our FusionSilicon X1 miners. This screen shot was taken on June 12, 2021. Keep in mind that your personal performance may be different due to internet speed, the distance and location of the mining pool you choose, or other factors. We have a 1GB/s Fiber UP/DOWN connection.