Giving away 4 goldshell X5 miners

Email received…

1 Like

I’ll get it sent off today mate and give you a tracking number!

Dave I’ve sent it off mate but it came to $164 Australian $ which is $110 USD, can you send another $30 to my LTC address? I’ll PM you the receipt and tracking, cheers

done

1 Like

I would like 2 if u have them still trying to get started

Guys, thoughts on Antminer L3++? Any good? Old ? Can get refurbished at a VERY good price. But hesitant.

1 Like

It depends on what you’re trying to achieve mate, if you have free power and just want to have fun then go for it. But if you’re trying to make more money then your power bill then you won’t be able to. But if you don’t mind taking a loss and doing it as a hobby then go for it

1 Like

I have free power and am just starting in mining with a fairly low budget I thought starting point for mining ( altho I have a miner coming from you) I can get this locally from a trusted source for 150GBP which is about 130usd

2 Likes

Hiya, parcel just arrived and still in one piece because you wrapped it extremely well, thank you.
Will get it set up after christmas and sure I will need help but will wait till then, wishing you and yours a very merry Christmas and a happy new Year. To everyone !

3 Likes

Didn’t someone get an s19 to run on 110 by disconnecting one of the hashboards?

I’m not sure if you have any left but I have one X5 and I’m pretty sure the control board is dead. It won’t run more than 2 hours without rebooting. Hashboards on mine seem to be fine. Do you have any of those machines or extra hash boards or even extra control boards left? Figured it won’t hurt to ask.

I have one spare miner you can have mate, your PSU still good? I can send the miner without the PSU for cheaper shipping

1 Like

I will take one please! :pray:

I’m about to install 240V this week