Giving away old gen miners FREE

Anyone in USA can take some old S9s & s17 all working from our warehouse 700 pcs free of charge just donate some money to charity collection

1 Like

how many you got and ill donate.

Hey over 700pcs

i would love to have some S 17S I NEED PARTS were from?

hello i am interested in your old miners i need s17s do you have any s17+ avail??

It’s a scam

1 Like

If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.
At first I was thinking the same thing I’d take some.

To be fair I did this with my goldshell X5s, I sent them overseas to 2 different countries and people just paid for the shipping

1 Like

It is legit

Negative. Ryanmining is a known scammer on telegram. For the sake of this post being fake news anyone feel free to DM us and pay only for shipping for some partially working/broken S17 units

On different discord groups he was offering pickup and no shipping

Hello guys i do have shipping to on this to wherever you are. From sweden i can even go lower on the price because i want a iceriver al2 t/h 2. Dont have the money for it could go for ks0 ultra but i do wanna support my family two litte once, like with the al2 2 t/h could help us here in sweden, studying now Cloud and visualisation techniques. IT-consultant and IT-Techniques. 2026 when am finsh we just have enough to go by. December and January hard month coming ahead for us. I only have one option sell innosilicon get iceriver survive though it well.