Gold shell KD Max profitability

Why is my gold shell kd max profitability has gone down by third in 2 weeks as you may see in the photo. Can anyone explain to me why? Do I need to upgrade the software or the internet?

The first photo shows the period up to Jan 28th,
And the second photo shows Feb 10th and on.

1 Like

The KA3 is doing what it was intended to do. Make every other KDA miner obsolete or close to it. Difficulty has skyrocketed.

2 Likes

I agree with you, but KA3 has been there for about 2 months, and I had this just 10 days ago.

1 Like

They just shipped the 2000 from the first batch last week and the next batch is currently being “tested”

3 Likes

yeah sigh the difficulty has spiked and will continue to spike , my last year purchase kd box is now down to 0.25 per day, it will run till it dies :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

:joy: I am doing the same with mine.

1 Like

I’m running 1 KA3… and rewards have continued to drop over last few weeks. I have another KA3 arriving this week and a K3 on order.

1 Like

Difficulty went from around 200 to close to 600. Anything less than a KA3 in a month will not be profitable to run unless electricity is free.

1 Like

sadly true , im getting unsure with the kda coin in general , also with it near 1 per it might be a good idea to just buy vs mine , i have 2,000 of them and mix of 2,3 € and 1,2 bought at for now im holding , just at times it feels like a real uphill struggle to see it go beyond 2 or 7 it was last year , ah well hold and holding

1 Like

I would love to see $5

1 Like