Goldshell AL box more released

So the usual message from Goldshell hit my inbox with great news they’re releasing more AL box’s…. Almost half price at $6500. Wowser, great result. All sold out in 10 mins. Couldn’t get on their site, then finally got one in my basket. Now I’m cruising ha ha ha. Click on basket, all sold out Grrrrrz… Does anyone ever manage to buy when these items are released.

I’m quite intrigued with the 50% price drop. Are they bringing out a monster asic to mine AL? Or do they know something we don’t. Last look it’s mining at around $90.

With Goldshells history, I think in a few months youll look back at this and be thankful you didnt get one haha

2 Likes

Agree! Have had past experience with the mini doge and kd boxes with them lol :laughing:

It’s a gloried home miner after 3-8 months it’ll be a door stopper cause ibelink or bitmain will come out with something far more powerful hashing

2 Likes

I agree, my experience with these box miners is sketchy at best. I was just interested to see if I could even get to check out one. But the price drop is huge and other outlets are still selling them for 11k plus.

Bang on. It’s been my very experience. They’re to be avoided, especially in Blighty as the lecky costs are still around 24 pence per kWh. I guess unless you have free power, you just watch them rapidly decline in profits.

I to have been struggling with trying to talk myself into diving in on 1 or 2 of these. I think with knowing that Bitmain has already tipped their hand and said Q3 for their beast - I think the ROI on these ( for me ) is just a little bit too much of a stretch - given that we will probably see a 5 fold in the network hash rate by the end of the year.

Just looked at ascicminervalue estimated daily return went down to £60 from £90 yesterday.

I wonder if Goldshell will be marking them down anymore from the latest $6500. Unless you have electricity I really struggle to see any value in these box miners after running a couple of ck box’s and Kadena box’s. I dont have free lecky so had to switch them off well before even making ROI.