Goldshell, Ibelink, Bitmain Reseller

Hi guys, I took your comments/advice into consideration from my last post and revamped my website, just started a YouTube, Twitter & Facebook Page (that you can buy direct from)….please checkout the site tcminers.com and give me any feedback that may help me become even better! If I get enough interest I’m even thinking about doing some sort of giveaway or raffle or something for a S19 XP 140 July batch as a thank you for giving me advice and helping me make my site better than it was! If you have any questions about anything don’t ever hesitate to reach out! I look Forward to hearing from you guys! I hope 2022 is treating you all well!

Hello -

Just checked out your site. When clicking on your social media links it took me out of your site which is a big no-no. You want to change that to “blank” which will open another tab in the current browser for the user. You want to keep the customer on your site!!

One thing that I couldn’t find was a way to sign up for a news letter. You could incorporate a contact list service into your site to capture customer data as well as when they order to help build your contact list. Since you just updated your site make sure to use specific keywords and meta titles for your pages. Once you get everything updated submit your site to google. Their robots will crawl your site and they will update that information for their search results. I would also recommend another form of analytics. Looks like you are only using the in house analytics that comes with your provider. Pay attention on how your customers are landing on your site both organically and with keywords.

Finally, and I can’t stress this enough… back links. Keep posting on your website blog and then link those articles to your social media accounts. Create a sign up contest which you post on your social media accounts to have users come to your site to register. One more… use a link shortener that can help track user activity with all your sites.

Keep in mind if you come to the point of changing cart providers that your URL structures, content, will change. You take a hit on the search engines when this happens… :slight_smile:

Bonus for what it is worth…Social media sites are not the same. I was told that when posting we should have 3-5 relevant posts on FB each week. With a minimum of 30 tweets per day. There is also research out there as to when the optimal times are for these activities…

Best of luck!

1 Like

Thanks so much for the polite and telling reply! I’ll most definitely get things changed! Thanks again I really appreciate it!

1 Like