Goldshell KD-Box in stock tonight 6/7 on their website

Hi, I noticed Goldshell KD-Box ASIC was in stock tonight on Goldshell.com for $1699 after being sold out for awhile, small, quiet and easy to set up, not a very good return at todays pricing but wanted to let people know.

Thank you
Greg

1 Like

Heck yeah I finally was able to pick up my KD-Box miner.

Now I have the LBRY, HD-Box, and the KD-Box miner.

1 Like

Same here, bud. Now it is time to get that mini-Doge miner :slight_smile: :dog:

1 Like

Yeah i see that miner available. Starting to stack up on the mini miners.

1 Like

Welcome to the family :rocket:

Hello to all. Im looking into investing in a Goldshell KD2. I see they are sold out on main site. Not trying to get scammed. Any help would be appreciative. Thanks

Hi, I haven’t seen any KD2 for sale for a long time, might be best to watch Goldshell website when they release KD Box miners again, it’s normally around 12am-2am est every few weeks, they will post something on their twitter account when they do, they only take crypto as payment so be prepared once they drop. 4 KD box miners is the same as 1 KD2 and they are quiet.

1 Like

Is there any update on what the new price is going to be. They keep upping the price of the box miner and want to be sure I load enough money to buy more than 1. :rofl:

I’m a miner supplier, if you are interested in KD2, please contact me , but the price will be higher than the official price. You could purchase it from our Newegg store too.
Please contact
hjx11257@gmail.com
Harold,