Goldshell KD Lite 16.2T...how low will it go?

For me … I am interested if hits 8000 usd … Somebody who buys higher then 8 K is in this market condition is stupid… We have every day difficulty increase , and HR increase… And price is still on 2 dollars … Still is better to buy coins…

I’m happy to sell one to anyone that’s interested, but honestly…I just think it’s fascinating that the price has already been reduced twice. Thought others may be interested as well.

1 Like

The price keeps coming down because of the high price and all the reliability issues with Goldshell miners and the lack of support when you have a problem. Go to their telegram account if you don’t belive me. They could price these miners at 5K and still make a healthy profit but want to scalp their customers. People are waiting for weeks to months if they have a support issue. Goldshell will be out of business soon!

doubt they will out of business soon , why , cause people are still buying their miners as fast they are available , there is 3 customer groups private-resellers-and scalpers , and well people will buy , market cooled down with the world situation , but see once goldshell restocks = sold out less then a hour, if its due to low miners made or well just the demand who knows

if you look at the specs for their LITE series miners, it looks like 2 of their lite miners are more efficient and cheaper than a comparable 6 series model…

Three days on the market and three price reductions. In addition to the most recent price reduction, I’ve decided to offer this miner at cost in an effort to establish myself here as a reliable seller.

This KD Lite can be yours for $8,500 shipped.

1 Like

i am pretty new to the whole hardware mining world, but to me the KDA price drop is a blessing and is what is making it possible to get into these miners this cheap.

i mean if i scoop one, i wouldn’t plan on selling any of the KDA for years, so what matters more is what i think the price and project will be then, right? only recent current price would matter is if you plan on mining and continually selling to the market.

Anyways, I almost scooped one from Vipera Tech, but read too many horrible reviews. Is BT-Miners legit site? anyone have direct experience with them?

Thanks in advance!

why would you be selling for below cost? i dont understand. wasnt goldshell selling for over $10k

@mds1303 it’s his cost to get them, not retail/markup

1 Like

bt is legit

BT-miners is legit. I ordered my ck5 from them last fall.

so many horribel reviews even on BT-miners. It makes me wonder are there a bunch of fake negative reviews. or do sellers like fill some orders to keep some peeps happy and screw others lol

I had very good experience with Ann from Apexto , you should contact her …

1 Like

Idk if this forum has direct message capability or not, but I might be interested in the KD-Lite you have for sale

Messaged you

latest price…if you’re interested. Telegram: Contact @apextoasics
Goldshell KD Lite 16.2T 1330W: USD$9000 End of June

4 Likes

Ive got a KD-Lite for sale. Im located in salt lake city. Send me a message/call me if you’re interested, 7757816456. Im letting it go for $11,000.