Goldshell KD Lite 16.2T...how low will it go?

Anyone heard of a KD Lite 16.2T? It looks like it’s on the Goldshell homepage but isn’t listed for sale. Expected to cost $11,000 per unit. Supposedly much quieter than a standard ASIC miner too.

1 Like

Yes I heard… But i think price will be higher…

1 Like

Figured it was coming but thought it would be a few months after the KD Box Pro.

I expect these to be listed for $11,000/unit because that’s a modest markup for me. I have a few available if anyone is interested.

1 Like

Goldshell KD Lite 16.2T 1330W: USD$10600 End of June

1 Like

That is Ok price , ROI is 24 months … But dificulty will increase … plus you have logistic cost…

1 Like

KD Lite is for Sale now. Please check the link below.

@VoskCoin want yours a few weeks earlier?

1 Like

With 50 DB sound , this machine is not for home usage… I have few KD box pros … and mesure sound its is above 40 DB , and for example you cant put them in sleeping room… but it seems with this price is currently best ASIC for KDA you can buy… Better to buy 2 of this then KD 6

1 Like

Should be quiet enough

1 Like

50db is fairly quiet

Did you tried to fell asleep with constant noise of 35 DB… I tried but didnt succeed … So maybe this is ok for living room but it isnt for bed room… At the end I put my KD boxes in garage… It was bad idea to have them in flat…

1 Like

Couple questions

1. I wonder if Vosk would keep this one in his bathroom?
  2. Anyone know how much heat these kick off compared to an s19?
  3. How long until other Goldshell KDA miners prices correct? At ~$675/Th a KD Box Pro should cost $1,755 and a KD6 should cost $19,710.
1 Like

KDA is $2 definitely not worth it.

1 Like

I wouldn’t put any ASIC in my bedroom, unless it’s not plugged in.

My point was that 50db is materially quieter than the typical 75-80db ASIC rig. With some location selection and perhaps some noise abatement, it should be possible to run it in a house (maybe not a flat per se).

And you’re right, 50db would be too loud for a bedroom and any room that gets a lot of use. We have a spare room in our house. I could put it there and it’s unlikely to disturb anyone. That said, it’d likely go in my garage with my 80db ASICs.

It’d go in my garage as I’m more concerned about heat management than noise - and my garage is setup to manage such heat. Even at 1330w, that rig will still produce some serious heat. It’d be like running a hair dryer 24/7 on a “low” setting. And I live in Florida so it’s not like I can just open a window (except in January)

1 Like

What the funny thing is, the IbeLink K1+ are almost double that amount for 15 THs. I’d hate to say it but at the beginning of the year I bought mine for $30,000 even. If I would of seen a deal like this, I would of jumped on it IF the price of KDA was at that level it was. I am watching KDA very closely but hopefully it will bounce back to at least $6-$8, once all the fear in the markets is done possibly end of year or next, “Thanks Biden!” Right now profitablity sucks on EVERYTHING! But imo that is the best time to buy these machines in projects you believe in.

1 Like

It may take a while but i hope it recovers before end of year

Well it will only churn out about 8 coins a day, soon to be less. So that is 23 months. The same 11k can get you the same amount of coins that this would mine in 2 years, 5500. So drop the 11 k straight on the coin and if it hist 6 or 8 in a few months you have an even bigger win.

Looks like the KD6 and K1 MAX 32T price has dropped to $23,500.

The KD Lite price has already been reduced by $300…$10,700.

Coin Mining Central lists it for 8,000 quid (that’s GBP) if you simply must have it.

How about a second price drop after just two days on the market? Doesn’t seem like a good sign, but time will tell.

Now being offered for $10,100 shipped.