Goldshell KD6 - how to order

does anyone know exactly when goldshell is going to start sending out their lottery results?

1 Like

Man!!! I don’t know but anytime I get an email my heart flutters…until I read it’s either from crypto.com telling me I can earn rewards or junk mail hahah. Cross my fingers ALL of us on Vosk gets it!

I also would be down with buying a CK6 too!!

1 Like

These prices are pretty outrageous, the ASIC miners cost $ 3000 to manufacture and sell for $ 37,000 !! How greedy can you be !! Don’t buy these miners and prices will fall. You just have to keep your greed under control because in most cases you won’t get your money back

Agree but sadly that’s not the case these days. The demand-supply ratio is very low and prices being based on ROI makes them way expensive than what they cost to manufacture. Don’t think it’s ever going to stop as there will always be someone to pay premium price.

The way re-sellers sell miners is called value selling so you do not sell your cost + overheads + profit but you are looking on end customer benefiet and you extract value from that.
I would say there is nothing wrong with idea since this is done by tech and automotive companies when they have tech which is unique and bringing some benefits. The problem is that in mining this goes to very stretch extreme since it is difficult to estimate realistic value due to constantly changing parameters like difficulty and coin rate to other coins or fiat. It is also insane to calculate ROI conisering just actual rate and difficulty cause it is different every day. I am not sure what will happen if KDA will go to 100+ USD since mining equipment will be just for wealthy who will be willing to take risk and somehow limiting network growth and also possibly de-centralisation. I am not sure what is the price strtegy from manufacturer vs re-sellers I think they do simmiler as re-sellers but probably in more reasonable way. As we have seen on KD6 Pre-order they are selling somehow based on ROI as well. In any case it is a risk for individual to spend 40+ kUSD on equipment where your future profit is completly out of your control, it is the risk we have to take and make best decision based on various information we have at the time. If this would be so easy everybody would mine/trade, somettimes people get to learn it hard way there will be no free Lambo…or they will get one or two if it goes the way they believed.

Hello everyone, please think that if you buy the KD6 until it is delivered it will take 3 months! You already have a loss. Also, KDA can fall as far as it does with CKB. KDA will fall just like the other coins, and the winner is whoever sold it to you for that much money. Don’t let the $ in your eyes blind you, you are the buyer, and you set the price.