Goldshell LB1 x VoskCoin Edition -- 200 UNITS ONLY!

Dear @VoskCoin as we can see only 14 people viewed your link to direct sale but its sold out
in 15 minutes, so how come its for community only.

Looks interesting - I want one,maybe two.

I am interested. Thanks

I want to buy minimum one

want 1 too

I want one too. Vosk you have been inspiring and informative. Keep it up!

1 Like

The video premiered on YouTube, which directly notifies VoskCoin subscribers. So yeah this went to our community

1 Like

Iā€™m inā€¦hopefully

1 Like

I donā€™t see the password anywhere?

It was in the YouTube videoā€¦ and these are sold out already. They sold out in about 15 minutes yesterday morning after it went live.

Yes I am interested in buying.

sign me up doc!

I would like to buy one. Can you please provide the details how to order.

I would be interested in buying several of these sexy looking units if I were to be graced with such a blessing!

When are you going to restock?

Any receive an email confirmation/tracking number that the miners have shipped? I emailed support and Chihiro responded that my miner has shipped but I have not received a tracking number.

Would like one of these.

Seems crazy how this whole thing works, seems monopolistic with only a few having access. Seems streamers and such have no problem getting their hands on these, yet the average Joe has no hope. Classism?

1 Like

Sounds about right. Pretty much every transaction I have ever made regarding mining GPU or ASIC seems like an back alley dirty deal. Feel like I need to shower every time I work with anyone in this industry.

I am ready to buy one

id have one doubt any left like but if so please send to uk