Goldshell Mini Doge Drop

Quick question all…I bought a single mini doge back on December 22 when they dropped. Looking online order still says processing. Just curious if this is typical. Do they ship pretty quick or do they take some time to ship and get out? I know it has been the holidays, just asking for someone who has experience to maybe quiet my nerves.
Thanks!

Where did you purchase it?

I purchased one 12/23 direct from goldshell and it came in the mail today 1/5. Hope that helps. Good luck

I purchased on 12/22

Same here, I purchased from goldshell and it still says processing. I will try to email them today and see what’s going on

Ha. I just did the exact same thing. I submitted a ticket and described the problem. We will see if they respond.

purchased same day just got mine a few hours ago.

1 Like

Purchased 4 mini-doge units the same day - Dec 23rd. My account says “processing” as well. Previous orders I made had been approx 10 days from order to getting a tracking number from them.

I made a post about this. From Goldshell it’s about 20-25 days from order to door. And it could be two weeks after order before you see any movement. You’ll get it - eventually.

Just got tracking info from DHL, scheduled for delivery on 1/17

1 Like

I purchased one on 12/3 and it shipped 12/13. I don’t remember how long shipping took. But it was 10 days to ship it.

1 Like

I ordered on December 22 and received mine on January 3rd.

Yep…just got my DHL with delivery on 1/17. Our Mini Doge can keep each other company! Thanks all for your feedback. Very helpful…as always.

DHL must be over eastimating… got mine delivered today!

1 Like

Good timing. Just opened mine up. Setting up now! Congrats.

1 Like