Goldshell Mini Doge Setup Questions for Mac

So by process of elimination using a Mac isn’t the issue. But my Goldshell Mini Doge still isn’t mining or hashing. I bought this unit though CryptoMinerBros. There responses to my questions have been very slow and limited (mind you I know its a time difference and then the New Years holiday doesn’t help) but I haven’t been impressed with their customer service. They have passed it on to Goldshell Techs but haven’t heard anything from Goldshell. So its a frustrating time. I’ve got this cute little miner sitting on my kitchen table doing nothing but looking cute but not hashing or earning. I’m wondering if there is a problem with the SD Card in the unite. Is there a North American repair person or company for these Goldshell Mini Doge ASICs?

Bro you need to unlock, see top right, it says lock. Remove existing Pool config and add F2 with your credentials. And it should start working.

Hey bud, I just plugged in my mini doge miner and blue light is flashing. When i go to find my miner it shows the miner but when i click setting to proceed, i get a message that says this page can’t be reached took too long to respond. What can i do?

Connect the little antenna that comes with the miner, a new wifi signal should appear , connect to this new wifi signal from your computer and type 192.168.0.1 from there you should be able to setup your new miner .