Goldshell x5s opinions

Does anyone mine with a Goldshell x5s? Worth the money or not?

I have not seen any X5S for sale anywhere, so they are extremely rare. The X5S is essentially two X5 units running on the low or the medium hash rates. Between the two, its almost a tie at the lowest setting when comparing (2) X5 - 1200 MH/S at 1320 watts and one X5S at 1110 MH/S at 1260 watts.

In conclusion, my opinion is this: the X5S is comparable to (2) X5. Depending on availability and costs, if you can find the X5S for cheaper than (2) X5, then buy it. If the X5S is considerably more than (2) of the X5, purchase (2) X5. I currently mine with an X5 and looking to buy another one.

Is $2300 a good price for the x5s and can you mine on F2Pool with it? And thanks

Thats what I paid, $2300. You can sometimes get them through the DXpool store and they are around $1600. They were out of stock and I just checked now - they are in stock for less - $1515. GOLDSHELL – X5 Litecoin MINER (850 MH/S) – DxPool Shop

So it looks like I’m pick up another one!

I use ViaBtc and DXPool. DxPool is an close partner / distributor of Goldshell.

2 Likes

Thanks for the link. Do you mind sharing your daily profit for the x5?

20-25 Doge Coins Per Day, LTC is far less and will take about 90 days to earn 1 coin.

I’m now running my X5 at night and off during the day so it’s earning less now -1/2. The Electric rates went up and it’s only profitable to run at night now - with these low coin values.

1 Like