Got scammed on a Bobcat 300

I don’t know if you’re stuck on copping a Bobcat but Fastminers.io has a decent competitor in stock last time I checked with the Milesight IoT UG65. I got one. It’s just as good maybe even better than the other Helium miners out there. I bought yesterday and it has already been shipped.

Has anyone check the legitimacy of this website ?Bobcat Miner 300 – Shipped Immediately

If your patient, I have a batch of 85 units coming in a couple/few weeks. They will be offered @ $699 plus shipping. I have 2 available right now if you want, contact me. :v:t3:

1 Like

I came across this one also. I backed out of the deal because the payment terms and communication with the seller was just not right…

You are to be blamed for everything. The reason why most of you fall victim to those scam is because you are looking for where it’s cheap.
There are many places you can order bobcat from and have it delivered after a while but you chose miner-helium. The official bobcat site is the safest place to order though it take a long time to deliver. There are other few resellers with fair prices though.
Be careful next time when buying a miner.

I do know this feeling and sorry to hear about that.

I just realized I got scammed. I swore I used the voskcoin affiliate link but I guess not. I “ordered” in December
Any chance of getting my money back?

https://etherscan.io/tx/0x63d2d641dc4fe1d3828ae99bd9742be733704f5213eb7ebc84a0783ae9513b73