Got this friday my fourth a10 master pro 5g

Hello just want to inform Voskcointeam I got on friday my fourth A10 Master Pro 5g, connected together with a little Overclock Innosilicon dashboard propose directly to Overclock it, under settings, I reach 2’2 GH/S or 2200 MH/S for a daily reward with F2pool of around 0.17 Ethereum Daily…Not bad around 45 usd / day…And last good news it’s that asic price went down these last few weeks, (Dont buy it trough Innosilicon factory they make it 3000 us) you can find it directly for 2300-2400 usd / one A10 Master, as I pay in swiss francs, it gives me 2100 swiss francs…Really good price…Didn’t wanna buy Z15 because of zcash, Horizen, Hush and Pirate halvings who are coming in next 3 months, Z15 profitability will be half of whats now but power isnt 750 watts like A10 master but 1500 watts, considering everything it was worth for me making a A10 master Rig…Also Z15 price is around 4000 us right now, isnt it?
My asic Rig is really noisy but who cares, in my flat, my poor mumy cant go to saloon anymore, Yes to tell you why power is so important for me I pay 0.14kWh, that’ s why I must be carrefull miner power each time I buy one…

Much Respect

1 Like

I was considering buying one at $3000 but then I then I figured I could have an 8x5700 rig for roughly the same price. The A10 has a 10% higher hashrate but it only has 22 months or less left to mine ETH (if ETH is even mineable that long). I figured 5700s would at least be usable mining something else or I would have something to sell. At $2400, the A10 may make more sense to me. Where do you find them for that price?

1 Like

hammer while you can. best of luck and thanks for sharing

YOU ARE WRONG MY FRIEND, A 10 MASTER UPGRADE ARE READY, IT WILL START IN OCTOBER FIRST BATCH…FOR A 10 MASTER 4G, FOR 5G, THERE WILL BE AN UPGRADE TO 6G IN 18 MONTHS ALLLREADY TOLD BY INNOSILICON SELLING TEAM…[quote=“bick0012, post:2, topic:4619, full:true”]
I was considering buying one at $3000 but then I then I figured I could have an 8x5700 rig for roughly the same price. The A10 has a 10% higher hashrate but it only has 22 months or less left to mine ETH (if ETH is even mineable that long). I figured 5700s would at least be usable mining something else or I would have something to sell. At $2400, the A10 may make more sense to me. Where do you find them for that price?
[/quote]

Also 8 X 5700xt needs 1350 WATTS A 10 MASTER PRO only 750 WATTS

Last question? Did you think about Ethereum 2.0 coming soon??? I don’t think in 2 years we’ll still be mining Ether, by then we’ll be retired!!!LOL :slight_smile:

Could you post a picture of the a10 pro 5g and also a screenshot of the dashboard? Thanks for sharing though!

1 Like

8x5700 is closer to 1000W at the wall but my whole point was that ETH is not going to be mineable forever and I don’t want to be sitting on equipment that can’t do anything else. I also said I would take my chances if they were $2400 so where do I find this great deal?

1 Like

Around October of 2021 you will see the current A10 pro 5g no longer able to mine ETC or ETH with its current memory size. I beleive this is around when the dag file hits 4.5g and from the specs on the machine it reserves .5gb memory for its OS and Bios. so that would hit the 5g limit.