GRIN exchange help

Need a lil help. What’s the best exchange to sale or trade GRIN? Been to a few and haven’t found any luck. Kucion, FTX, coinbase etc… Most of them they are not lit up,so I guess they are paused.

I’m curious about this as well. I’ve been eyeing the grin miner but without an exchange or method to be able to use in New York I’ve been hesitant.

I haven’t done this yet with my Grin but I wanted to share this video. Ipollo G1 Mini Grin Miner Tutorial! Mining Pool, Grin++ Wallet & Tradeogre Exchange! - YouTube .

thx for the info, ill check it out

I have a G1 mini mining at 2miners. That pays out to Grin+++ wallet on a PC that’s open all the time so it can receive. I send it to Gate.io where I can trade it.
Horrible, but functional

2 Likes

How often does 2miners pay out to your Grin++ wallet? I received 3 payouts the first week that I was mining with that setup, but since then I haven’t received any other payouts and I’ve got 200+ grin sitting around as an unpaid balance. I check every day to make sure my wallet software is still online but haven’t received anything lately.

The 2 Miners and Grin++ system seems a ittle crazy.

Amount ツ Address Date
38.257549033 5 minutes ago Receiving (Unconfirmed)
57.489615257 3 days ago Received
12.150671137 7 days ago Received
50.534376738 8 days ago Received
111.347992633 11 days ago Received
23.628976791 19 days ago Received

This is what I’m getting in Grin ++ so far.

https://tradeogre.com/exchange/BTC-GRIN

My Grin++ wallet crashes a lot. So payments stack up at 2miners

Amount ツ
35.60576316 about 10 hours ago
33.68646917 4 days ago
19.76385181 7 days ago
37.31941972 15 days ago
21.0192352 18 days ago
41.9754937 20 days ago
143.3381657 24 days ago
20.77522717 about 1 month ago

So Grin++ wallet will get paid when I go make sure it’s actually working which isn’t ideal.
I took about 4 days off Grin and did the firmware update and did MWC to Hotbit. Payments took near on a week to arrive and was less profitable than Grin, so I went back to Grin mining.

1 Like

Thx for the info

1 Like

I just bought another G1 Mini to run on MWC and see which will be better. I’ll let you know how that works out.

Grin is more profitable. My problem is Grin++ wallet is “status: running” but none of unpaid balance is getting paid on 2miners.

I’ve had the same issue with the Grin++ wallet having an unpaid balance with 2miners. The trick I’ve found is that about once per day, I click on the settings menu and increase or decrease the number of minimum peers by one or two, and then under “node actions” click restart. You’ll have to re-enter your wallet password, but this seems to be the remedy to sync your Grin++ wallet with 2miners so you can start getting paid consistently. And this method hasn’t failed me once since I started using it, so give it a try and let me know if it works for you.

1 Like

Thank you! I will try this next time. Lost power during a thunderstorm, reentered password, then transaction appeared. Wonky…

ill also give it a try.

Definitely works, just tried this, went from 60 to 58 to 62, thank you so much! One more question: why does it take so long to confirm the coins? I’m 19 hours and counting. Thanks again!

To be honest I haven’t found a whole lot of information about that. I have found information stating that Grin requires at least 24 hours for blocks to mature, so that may have something to do with it. Since I’ve been using the method to keep my grin++ wallet synced up, my payouts have been pretty consistent at around once per day. There have been a few times that I’ve gone 2-3 days without receiving a mining payout, but for the most part if I can get one payout per day I’m pretty happy.

Why wouldn’t you swap for mwc mining instead? Easy to manage eallet and boolypooly pool is great for that too

Now wallet has “status: waiting on peers” all the time. Before it always had a green light. So all of the coins are unconfirmed.