Hammer D10+ down

I have had 2 hammer d10+ miners running for a while…untill my electrician decided to plug out the cords to the minern and the ventilations fans driving the hot air out. When he plugged the miners back in, he forgrot to plug the external ventilation fans. Now am guessing i have 6 fried hashboards😂 the miners wont blink green anymore.

does anyone know what and where to buy the hashboards to the Hammer D10+ miner?

Are you able to access the miner log or is the whole thing cooked? If you need 6 hashboards you may as well buy 2 new miners mate.

I have 1 or 2 hashboards for my bluestar L1 you can have, for $150 each. I say this because I know you can run Hammer D10 firmware on bluestar machines and vice versa. If we both get measurements of our hashboards to make sure they are the right fit. One of my boards is dust so it won’t run with 2 boards.

Also confirm what number of chips the hashboards have which will show in the log. Mine is 108 chips. So if it’s the same measurements and number of chips it should work.

I will also say if you remove the heatsinks be careful because I had a rubber O ring break that made a screw have bad contact and would short out the board and wouldn’t work until I replaced it. I haven’t had that issue when dealing with antminers.

You can send me a private message with your discord for easier communication if you like

I’m going to take pictures of my board with model etc. so you can confirm if it’s what you’re looking for

Well I was wrong it actually does run with only 2 hashboards if the third hashboard is still in place but the ribbon disconnected from the control board.

Pictures below you can see it finding 2 boards of 108 chips, one pic is running low power mode and the other one is running normal mode all with 2 boards

So it might be possible for you to butcher a miner, find 3 working hashboards and have one running properly. You will just have to read the kernel log to figure out which boards are which. On the control board next to the ribbon cable plugs to the hashboard it should say J0, J1 and J2 I think, match that up to your miner kernel log and see if any of your boards are running the right amount of chips and put them in one hashboard together.

Ill update with my hashboard measurements

My boards are 200mm X 245mm

The board models look like it is L0010_B

As long as your boards are the same size and chip count it should work. If you need any help or want mine let me know

Yeah bro, I am able to access the kernel log on both miners. One of the miners works, but only in low power mode. The other one doesn’t work at all. It sounds like the hashboards you have could fit in the Hammer D10; mine is also 108.

These are my first ever miners. After watching some YouTube videos, I understand there are only 3 different pieces that run the miner: PSU, control board, and the hashboards. I am only guessing in my case, the hashboards are fried because they have been exposed to a lot of heat. So I really appreciate the help, bro.

How do I contact you privately? I sent a friend request on Discord to a username “ShredZ.”

That wasn’t me mate I haven’t received a request I’ll message you on here privately my discord