Happy halving - powerpool is paying over $150/PH

Few days before the halving I solo mined for a laugh and to no surprise I didnt hit a block :smiling_face_with_tear: Anyway so I switched back to powerpool after the halving, and the calculator is saying over $150/PH and the rewards I have earnt are reflecting that accurately. probably from their coin switching I am guessing . ViaBTC at the time of writing is $77/PH. Get the getting while its still good as Im sure it wont last forever and use my link PowerPool - Register

3 Likes

Same with Nicehash, Poolin and Spiderpool via Minerstat

1 Like

I went looked at the Nicehash Calculator after I set all my S19’s to max efficiency (lowest Th and power) and it said I would still be making far more than I would have expected. So I went to the other usual calculator suspects who all said much the same - except Bitcoin mining calculator - SHA-256 ⛏️ | minerstat - who show the post having reward rate and puts all my S19’s at my current power rate at slightly loss making. I was thinking of moving to Braiins pool to avoid the Nicehash fees on transfers. Reckon I’ll stay for a while longer…

1 Like

Reason why I like powerpool is the 1% fee and free withdrawals

1 Like

Thought it was worth a shot. Signed up, Got no email confirmation. Can’t log in, Change password fails, can’t register again as email is already registered. That old spiral of doom. Let’s see what tomorrow brings…

nicehash fees are high, have you tried lightning network on nh ?

My payouts via Luxor on Friday were in line with pre halving but Saturdays payout was almost double. Not sure why but have reached out to see if Luxor mined either the last or first block from the halving.

Lightning to where though? I’ve used it between NH accounts, but I can’t find it supported in any wallet I have.

Kraken supports lightning , but haven’t tried it

How are Antpool rewards behaving for BTC, I haven’t had a chance to look yet? Cheers