Hardware error on Antminer L7

I purchased 4 L7s about 4 months ago and three worked fine no problem but one of mine had the same issue, only 2 of the 3 hashboards were working. I went through everything with the supplier support person but I ended up having to send it back to Bitmain in Hong Kong for repair. Took over 2 months to get back, but Bitmain actually sent me a new machine just this week.

Well, we will see. I got it back. Plugged it in and had 100k hw errors in less than 24 hours. After a reset board 3 did not show up at all. After emailing and texting back and forth it is on its way back to NH. They said hashboard 3 is defective.

That sucks man. Hope it goes well.

I’m interested to know what your up to date firmware level is shown on your l7 Robert as I’ve downloaded version release 202201241601.bmu publish date 2202-02-16. However the date still shows firmware version Jan 24 2022. Can I ask what your flashed firmware level shows on the l7.

That’s the one Max!! Dated 01-24 is the updated firmware that lessens the HE errors. I’ve been using since it came out and errors are way down and the units are a lot more stable!!

Cool, thanks Robert!

Where did you purchase?