Hardware Errors on Antminer

Hey everyone, Im hoping someone can shed some light on what is happening. I purchased my second KA3 and it arrived today. I got it hooked up, and immediately after turning it on I noted that dashboard #1 was throwing an extremely high amount of “hardware errors” especially compared to the other KA3 I have. At the end of a 24 hour period each hashboard will have around 10,000 errors on each hashboard. However when I started this one in the first 2 minutes the hardware error was at 200,000 on hashboard 1 and the rest are normal. I did a firmware update to see if that corrected it, which it did not. It appears to be hashing at a normal rate, and even has a zero percent rejection rate since I started it 15 minutes ago. Is this something I should be worried about?

The hardware error is at 2 million at the 40 minute mark. Hashrate is still good though. A quick google search shows that hardware errors are normals per Bitmain’s support website. Their response was as long as its hashing correctly just ignore them. It’s just hard for me to understand why the one hashboard is exponentially high compared to the others two boards.