Hardware wallet for Kadena

Hello All,

I’m new to crypto mining and have a question. Is there a cold wallet that I can mine my Kadena coins to? I should have a KD Box Pro from Goldshell tomorrow and will be setting it up. The reason I’m asking is I have a mini Doge Pro and found that with DxPool I can send my coins to my Ledger cold wallet and it would be nice to do the same with Kadena coins. I know the Ledger cold wallet doesn’t support Kadena.

1 Like

Hi @ChristopherT
The closest to cold storage is the Chainweaver virtual machine wallet (for windows)

I have a zelcore wallet & chainweaver, but if you want to write a pact contract, go with the Chainweaver wallet.
The project is a nixos developed project, so if you are familiar with Linux, you can put everything on your linux box.
I’m running a node on ubuntu server as one of my mining addresses that I use. I mine at poolflare currently.

Good luck!

2 Likes

Thanks @Thorn, I appreciate the information. Might be time to fire up the Linux box again. I could probably use one of my raspberry PI’s for that. I’m currently using DxPool for mini Doge pro and will put the Kadena box there as well.

I just downloaded and installed/deposited/withdrew from the X-Wallet (the google chrome extension wallet).

Same link Thorn recommended (Kadena Wallets | Kadena Docs) . X-Wallet is very simple/easy , no tech or special knowledge.

Good for them, Dreamweaver is a nightmare, lol. I’m glad they added the new wallet.

1 Like