Has anyone confirmed if Veden Miner is a scam?

I sent this company a message asking to send one of the miners to Vosk for review. The following day a Bob
from Veden called me and was interested to know about my mining needs, decent guy, didnt give me too much info. I asked him again about reviewing the unit and he showed no interest!

He said they are shipping out mid-May… Has anyone purchased one of these??? Has anyone received one?

Ain’t gonna lie,I’m staying away from any block reward that is 6.25. Only reason I would buy is because its FPGA and can be reprogrammed,just gotta find a programmer…H1 is pumped up right now. If you got in on the first batch then your good.

I also called and said to wire them the money - that is a RED FLAG - wired money can not be tracked and taken back

further research on web showed them as a

scam website

100% scam

This is a scam. I sent in the money about two years ago. I never received the miner. Yes, the guy named Bob Edward may call you. I’m not sure it’s his real name. He called me too. But when you call him to ask for the miner, he will be less nice. I asked them to refund my money back and I got no answer. I can’t believe this guy is still scam people.