Has EASTCOASTMINING been verified?

Has EASTCOASTMINING.COM been verified? I’m searching for the best deal, have contacted them, the price is right and I need to verify before I make the purchase.

Do your homework on them. I did and they looked good. I called them and gave an order. I called to remind them when I didn’t get an invoice. I called again when Tim left out a line of my address. I didn’t call a third time when there was still no invoice. He lost a sale with me. If there is trouble sending an invoice, there will only be more difficult problems for sure!

I don’t know if they’ve been “verified” but I had good communication with them and there are posts of others who ordered and were happy with how it went and with the miners they bought.

1 Like

I have been in communication with them. I have read all the posts on here about them, reviews online and have checked their website out on all pages. I see there has been successful orders and tracking numbers have been provided to show product was delivered. Was just hoping there is like a super recent interaction with them that went well. I am waiting FIAT clearance of my deposit and I will be taking aim and pulling the trigger. Hoping its golden pony boy!

1 Like

Hi all, Daniel from East Coast Mining

This thread could also help you

2 Likes

Just waiting on an invoice and my funds to be released and I will be waiting for my S19j PRO. Hope it goes smooth. You can direct message me, I’ll give my email and you can connect with my salesman and I will give you a great review on here as long as it is smooth. If you got a shirt, tack it on the invoice and ill make sure to post a pic of me in it. Size LG

1 Like

GOT MY S19J PRO TODAY!!! It came a week sooner than expected! My electrician is not even scheduled to be here till Monday. Eastcoastmining is legit in my book. I sent them $12,200 and got my miner. I have invoices, emails, a tracking number, and a physical miner. They have been verified in my book!

3 Likes

2 Likes

Now that’s what’s up man! That machine is looking sexy as hell man!

1 Like

It is beautiful! Started out buying and trading, decided to start mining and its is like buying a new car! I just wanna show it off but don’t want anyone to touch it but me, hahaha!!! She’s a 10 in my book!!!

1 Like

And boom VERIFIED FULLY!!! She’s plugged in! She’s hashing away!!! TIME TO GET PAID!!! THANKS EASTCOASTMINING!!!

2 Likes

What a beast! beautiful awesome lookin miner you got there! thanks for sharing a legitimate vendor!

1 Like

Of course. I was definitely nervous but they pulled through. I will be purchasing from them again.