Hashrate issues with a rx 570 8 GB

Hi
I have issues with my RX 570 it gives hashrates around 15 mh only with a 95 watts power consumption . It tried to update the bios by using srb polaris to add a modded bios but it shows me this message in the image . The card only works with the original bios with a very low hashrate.
Is there any other way to fix that or any solution ??

I had a RX580 8GB rig a few months ago. With default settings, each card mined at 15 MH/s . You can use the AMD Radeon Settings application to enable “Compute Mode” for the GPUs. Doing that alone improved the cards mining to 25-28 MH/s.

Compute Mode for Radeon

Thank you that help a lot
It’s now reaching 24 mh/s . Is there any bios update for the rx 570 8GB ( micron type GDDR5 memory ) to make it reach 30 mh/s or any other method ??

Thank you that help a lot
It’s now reaching 24 mh/s . Is there any bios update for the rx 570 8GB ( micron type GDDR5 memory ) to make it reach 30 mh/s or any other method ??

@VoskCoin has a YouTube video on bios modding. Take a look, in sure you’ll come right following the steps

I done all the steps from this video and the computer didn’t dedicate the graphic card so I return doing flashing for the card with the original bios.
Look at the image i posted from Phoenix miner that was after flashing the card with a tuned bios via polarisBiosEditor .

I done all the steps from this video and the computer didn’t dedicate the graphic card so I return doing flashing for the card with the original bios.

Look at the image i posted from Phoenix miner that was after flashing the card with a tuned bios via polarisBiosEditor .