Helium HNT has been a TERRIBLE INVESTMENT in the last year

Helium HNT has been a TERRIBLE INVESTMENT in the last year… Helium hotspot miners were once the most profitable mining rigs you could buy, and early HNT investors became crypto millionaires, then Helium Inc. Nova Labs, and the Helium Foundation made some bad moves… SUB! http://voskco.in/Sub

This miner is MUCH BETTER than a Helium miner - Evergreen
use code VOSKCOIN the best coupon code for evergreen miners
Learn more about CHIA HDD mining rigs - The Best Cryptocurrency Miner for 2023 | by Miss Vosk (Alexa) | VoskCoin | Feb, 2023 | Medium

I really cannot understate my previous excitement for Helium mining, my early helium hotspot miners were so fun, easy to set up and use, the HNT mining rigs were very profitable with high HNT coins mined as well as simply a high USD earning in passive income but WOW did Helium mining and HNT cryptocurrency just take a turn for the worse or uh maybe many of the helium investors and miners never knew how bad it really was… I cannot name the Helium users, as no one or company actually use Helium, which is why the vast majority of money that helium inc or nova labs now and the helium foundation have made are just the onboarding fee for new HNT miners… & then there’s the whole nebra sp na syncrobit bankruptcy scam miners that have never shipped.

Best Helium Mining Discord Server - VoskCoin
Best Helium forum - https://voskcointalk.com/
Bobcat has a 5g HNT miner now - Home - Bobcat Miner, Helium 5G Hotspot, HNT Miner, Favorite Hotspot 1st Place
Helium Deploy has HNT 5g bundles - HeliumDeploy - Helium 5G Shop

:alarm_clock: Timestamps :alarm_clock:
00:00 The great promise of Helium mining
01:23 Helium and the Solana Blockchain
02:07 What do the people think about the peoples network?
04:00 Novalabs and all their different companies
04:45 Syncrobit has gone bankrupt
05:33 less than 50% of hotspots online?
06:18 How much do my hotspots earn?
07:00 Helium stops supporting their app
08:00 Helium does not have good forecast
10:06 Is the Helium HNT network even used?
11:15 The Helium explorer is misleading
13:19 Not investing any more time and money into Helium mining
14:16 Forking the Helium chain?
14:48 Shady founder mining behavior
16:05 Is a billion dollar valuation justified?
17:46 Other projects are much more interesting right now

Follow us on our official social media accounts - VoskCoin | Twitter, Instagram, Facebook | Linktree

VoskCoin is for entertainment purposes only and is never intended to be financial investment advice. VoskCoin owns or has owned cryptocurrency and associated hardware. VoskCoin may receive donations or sponsorships in association with certain content creation. VoskCoin may receive compensation when affiliate/referral links are used. VoskCoin is home of the Doge Dad, VoskCoin is not your Dad, and thus VoskCoin is never liable for any decisions you make.

Helium HNT has been a TERRIBLE INVESTMENT in the last year…

3 Likes

Make sure to review the Helium HNT Wiki by KTP @killtheplanet which is the best Helium HNT guide tutorial resource in the world ever created

3 Likes

CRANKK – A Proof-of-Coverage LoRaWAN Crypto Network

Announcement — Q1 2023. Dear Community, | by Alviso (Crankk.io) | Jan, 2023 | Medium

Looks promising… who knows if they can get customers to use their loran network once set up… but they have an interesting plan to achieve it…

1 Like

I have a bobcat 300. The crypto it’s mined is worth 10% of the purchase price. What can I do to make this miner more profitable rather than mining IoT for the next 10 years?

Sell it to a sucker? Find a way to repurpose it for a token that isn’t in a death spiral?

2 Likes