Helium HNT hotspot miner VoskCoin Group Buy! 🎈

Please read the update above regarding this potential group buy and VoskCoin edition – maybe it’s our fault that demand shot up :man_facepalming: lol our two recent videos combined for well over 100,000 views and thousands of orders for :balloon: Helium hotspot mining rigs

1 Like

I’ll take 50 RAK miners every quarter!!! I’ve been having a hard time contacting anyone at nebra or Cal-Chip! I’m in Colorado Springs, Denver and surrounding areas!

Vosk!!! Give me 3 indoor to Nevada USA. I would be interested in outdoor units as well but I need something in my hand first before I commit to more. Also will the money go through you or will we have our own promo code we enter into a box on someone’s website?

1 indoor and 1 outdoor, York PA
Will buy more as the area expands.
Currently only one other unit working.
Thank you

@VoskCoin With there being no group buy forthcoming, you might want to just lock this thread.

it’s a great experiment to see who reads the updates lol

BTW RAK update

2 Likes

I would be interested in 1 to 3 indoor units for Greater London, United Kingdom
I’m still investigating the potential of multiple units.

:white_check_mark:

Yep. One or two. Qld, Australia.

Let’s review my first Helium HNT hotspot miner! I’m earning over $50 a day mining Helium HNT and I explain how you can mine Helium profitably too!

1 Like

I have 3 on order already that I was planning on putting up around CR. Do you have locations picked out yet?

I want to buy 11 outdoor (AT LEAST 3 WITH LTE 4G MOBILE NETWORK SUPPORT) + 7 indoor Turkey, Tekirdag or Istanbul (NEBRA)… BUT customer service is not good with Nebra. Didn’t answer my questions on email, just one). Turkey now don’t accept CRYPTOCURRENCY for payments. Just can buy with credit card.

2 X indoor please

2 X Helium indoor, please

I would like to get a Helium miner also. Doesn’t really matter which one, but indoor would be preferred.

I´d love to get one too, sign me in.

2 indoor for ottawa , ON canada

I’ll get an outdoor one shipped to MI

Just to note again, there is going to be no group buy. You need to order on your own. Again, not that anyone will read this either :smiley:

1 Like

One hnt miner Champaign il